For the last several weeks; when speaking to a friend, he kept mentioning how helpful he was finding “The Emotionally Healthy Relationship Course” in his relationships. He and his wife were attending a small group using the material detailed below which includes a workbook/study guide and a devotional book.
Last week; I ordered the workbook and devotional, my wife and I started reading the devotionals together, two per day, morning and evening. They didn’t take long to read. The devotional includes a brief medication before and after, they really speak to us. Enough so that we’ve found a couple or two interested in going through the material together, sorting that out now.
I’m looking forward to this new journey to develop emotionally healthy relationships; in community, with others with the same objective.
One more thing. I noticed on the Emotionally Healthy Relationships website a emotionally healthy relationships online assessment tool. I tried it, its spot on. Here’s a link to the assessment if you want to try it.
Deeply Changing Your Relationships with Others
The Emotionally Healthy Relationships Course Participants Pack
This powerful 8-week Course will equip you with practical tools to really love people in difficult situations and mature into an adult follower of Jesus.
Eight Powerful Relationship Changing Skills:
- Take Your Community Temperature Reading
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
- Genogram Your Family
- Explore the Iceberg
- Listen Incarnationally
- Climb the Ladder of Integrity
- Fight Cleanly
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
The EH Relationships Course Participants Pack includes:
- an 8-session workbook/biblical study-guide with reading, questions and practical discussion to reinforce each of the 8 skills
- an EH Relationships Day by Day 40-day devotional with daily readings that align with the core theme of each session
This course is not for self-study and must be done in groups to get the full impact of each “learning to love others” skill.