Here are the top viewed posts of this blog for 2015, complements of WordPress.
- 1The Mothers of Jesus – Sermon by Dr. Timothy KellerNovember 2014
- 2Wisdom Bestows Well-Being – Proverbs 3:1-6January 2015
- 3“God Doesn’t Call The Qualified, He Qualifies The Called”July 2013
- 4Jesus has Risen – Matthew 28:1-10 (Thankful for Angles)February 2015
- 5Jesus prays at Gethsemane – Matthew 26:36-46February 2015
I enjoyed rereading the posts as it brought back memories of when the entry’s were written.
Also some good reminders.
God’s promises take a long time and include surprises (Post 1)
Lasting relationships rely on two traits, kindness and generosity (Post 2)
God uses normal people, well maybe normal isn’t the right word (Post 3)
God puts the right people (angles) in our lives at the right time (Post 4)
Power of frequent prayers (post 5)
Apparently this was the 50th post, too, so I guess it should be my last. Farewell 2015.